- why TLC Photography?
- what's the price?
- what's your approach?
- where are the pictures?
- bridal gift registry info
It's that simple, really. There are plenty of other reasons, but experience is one of the biggest. Tony has been photographing weddings since 1982, and has photographed hundreds of weddings. His style originated as photojournalistic and continues to be to this date. With his skills as a portrait artist, you will also get some great wedding day portraits you'll be proud to put in your home.
Here's a few other good reasons to consider us for your wedding:
- Outstanding customer service. Top notch customer service has always been an benchmark for TLC Photography. Tony & Diana always be happy to answer questions about any aspect of your wedding.
- Beautiful portraits. With TLC, you get both portraits and great coverage.
- We take imaging seriously. We take a great deal of pride in our on-location backup process to ensure your images are safe through getting them back to the studio, and beyond.
Ready to contact us? Go to our Contact Form to get started.
Without going into a lot of fancy speak, our coverage options start at $995. This includes three hours coverage, and just look at what else:
- Engagement & Bridal sessions INCLUDED. We always include an engagement and bridal session with all of our coverage. It's a great opportunity to get to know you a little better, get some great images together, and have a bit of fun in the process.
- Two Photographers INCLUDED. Professional, experienced photographers who know their way around a wedding. You'll be happy both of them are working for you.
- Proof book INCLUDED. We always include a preview book from your wedding. And it includes all the images, not just a few.
- Online Web Gallery INCLUDED. We will put your images online, in a private gallery, and tell your guests how to go see the images. We'll even offer them a discount if they order in the first 15 days after the gallery goes live.
Our wedding album packages start at $1,995 and include four hours (or more) an album or coffee table book, prints, and everything in the basic coverage above.
There's no easy way to say this.
We do not have a specific style, except to say it is adaptive. If you want more of the artistic and posed pictures, we can do that. But more often than not, we are engaged in the candid capture of the day's activities. In fact, most of what we do throughout the day is to take photos of everything going on. Sort of like being a paparazzi for your wedding. But in a good way.
We always have two people there from our company. Tony is the primary photographer and has over 30 years experience. He manages the entirety of photographic coverage, and spends most of his time with the bride & groom. The assistant with him is almost always a professional photographer who is acting as a second shooter and assistant. They are typically involved with details, taking care of the little stuff, and ensuring that equipment is set up and ready to go.
During the day, Tony & crew back up images as they go. A portable backup device saves all of the images from the day, and then is backed up at the studio following the wedding. We want to be sure that everything from your wedding is safe and secure.
At day's end, we will ask if there's anything else you want to have photographed. Within a few weeks following the wedding, your web gallery will go online for family and friends to view (we'll hand out cards at the reception which direct them to the proper online location).
When we have your proof book ready (preview books are included with all coverages and packages), we'll invite you in to review it, as well as your options for books & albums. We always want to keep in touch, and are happy to hear from you by email or phone.
You can easily set up a consultation by clicking here to schedule it yourself!
You can get to the pictures two ways:
- Click on 'gallery' above, then 'weddings' to see them in gallery format.
- Click here to see them the same way, only faster!
After the gallery comes up, a slideshow will start momentarily... each picture stays on the screen about 5-7 seconds. You can stop it anytime with the stop button in the lower right corner, or simply click on any image in the thumbnails to see that image (which stops the slideshow, by the way).
You want to give a gift, but have no idea what they need, right?
THIS is the right gift. When your friend/family member booked with TLC Photography, we opened a Bridal Gift Registry for them. To make it easy for you to contribute, we have set up a special interface that let's you select the right amount to give to them as a gift.
We will send them a note, letting them know who contributed to their gift registry. That way, they know where the generous gift came from.
Like most couples, the basics are taken care of (toasters, mixing bowls, and the like), so why not give them a gift that gives them an upgrade on their album(s), or more prints, or anything they want?
Click here to get started. We'll walk you through it (be patient, though, we are using secure order servers for your protection and they are sometimes slower than others).